Lagavulin 16 Year Old Islay Single Malt Scotch Whisky 70cl Bottle
- Product Substitution: Cragganmore 12 Years Old Single Malt Whisky, Dalwhinnie 15 Year Old Highland Single Malt Whisky, Glenkinchie 12 Year Old Single Malt Whisky, Oban 14 Year Old Single Malt Whisky, Talisker 10 Years Old Single Malt Whisky
- Tasting Notes: Intense, peat rich, sweet and salty.
- Awards: 2015 Silver Outstanding Medal Winner - International Wine & Spirits Competition.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: Great Britain
- ABV: 43.00%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: ££££ - Super Premium
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 70cl
Lagavulin is one of the smokiest and most intense whiskies in the world. Since 1816, Lagavulin Single Malt Scotch Whisky has been made in a picturesque huddle of buildings on Lagavulin Bay looking onto Dunyvaig castle. Revered by connoisseurs and experts, Lagavulin is known as “the king of Islay”. It is an 'essential' Scotch Whisky that any connoisseur or enthusiast must have in their collection; one of the world's favourite Malt Whiskies. On the nose, this full bodied Single Malt has intensely flavoured, peat smoke with iodine and seaweed and a rich, deep sweetness. The palate has dry peat smoke fills the palate with a gentle but strong sweetness, followed by sea and salt with touches of wood. Its finish is long, elegant peat-filled finish with lots of salt and seaweed. A much sought-after Single Malt with the massive peat-smoke that's typical of southern Islay - but also offering richness and a dryness that turns it into a truly interesting dram. The 16 year old has become a benchmark Islay dram from the Lagavulin distillery. Best enjoyed from a traditional whisky glass, neat or with a little still water. A gift for all occasions for lovers of peaty and powerful whiskies.