Jean Julien Shiraz 75cl French Country Red Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Purple red in colour. Blackcurrant and white pepper with a touch of cream. Big soft red fruits with a touch of vanilla.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: Yes
- Region of Origin: French Country Wines
- Brand Name: Jean Julien
- Varietal: Shiraz
- ABV: 12.50%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: No
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Berries - Spice - Subtle
- Closure Type: Screw Cap
- Food Match: Excellent with food pairings such as Mushroom Risotto or Thai Green Curry, but can also be enjoyed on its own
- Colour: Red Wine
This Wine Is A French Country Wine - This Is An Area In Southern France With Varied Vineyards. It Ranges From Marseille, Around The Mediterranean Coast Of The South Of France To The Spanish Border And Incorporates Both Languedoc And Roussillon Regions. Most Of Our French House Wines Are Sourced From Here. The Climate Makes For Excellent Quality Wines At Very Reasonable Prices And More Often Than Not, Exclusive To The On-Trade Too. Try Our Jean Julien Varietal Range For Great Tasting, Excellent Value Wines.