Baron Chartrons St Emilion 75cl Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Nice intense, brilliant colour. On the nose rich vanilla flavour with fruity hints slightly toasted. Well-balanced, with silky tannins and a round aftertaste.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: Yes
- Region of Origin: Bordeaux
- Brand Name: Baron Des Chartrons
- Varietal: St. Emilion
- ABV: 12.50%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: ££ - Standard
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Vanilla - Silky - Toasty
- Closure Type: Natural Cork
- Food Match: Ideal with a veal cutlet with chanterelle mushrooms, roast beef with cranberries or rabbit stew.
- Colour: Red Wine
- Alternative Size: 750ml
This Wine Is From The Bordeaux Region In France - This Is The Most Famous Wine Producing Area In The World And Home To Some Of The Most Expensive Wines. Its Reds Range From Easy-Drinking And Youthful To Hugely Complex And Age Worthy. This Area Is Strongly Influenced By The Proximity Of The Atlantic Ocean And The Rivers That Flow From It. These Rivers Split The Area Into Two Distinct Parts. The Area Closest To The Atlantic Is The Left Bank And This Is Where Cabernet Sauvignon Tends To Dominate. The Most Famous Area Is The Haut-Médoc, Within Which The Important Villages Of Pauillac And Margaux Are Situated. On The Right Bank, Merlot Tends To Dominate And Is Produced In The Key Areas Of St. Emilion And Pomerol.