Jean Julien Merlot 75cl French Country Red Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Chocolate and redcurrant nose with a full, rich mouth full of soft fruit.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: Yes
- Region of Origin: French Country Wines
- Brand Name: Jean Julien
- Varietal: Merlot
- ABV: 13.00%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: No
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Chocolate - Redcurrant - Soft
- Closure Type: Screw Cap
- Food Match: Meat and stews
- Colour: Red Wine
This Wine Is A French Country Wine - This Is An Area In Southern France With Varied Vineyards. It Ranges From Marseille, Around The Mediterranean Coast Of The South Of France To The Spanish Border And Incorporates Both Languedoc And Roussillon Regions. Most Of Our French House Wines Are Sourced From Here. The Climate Makes For Excellent Quality Wines At Very Reasonable Prices And More Often Than Not, Exclusive To The On-Trade Too. Try Our Jean Julien Varietal Range For Great Tasting, Excellent Value Wines.