Jean Julien Cabernet Sauvignon 75cl French Country Red Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Easy drinking french country red. Red fruit berries on the nose with a smooth tannin structure in the mouth.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: Yes
- Region of Origin: French Country Wines
- Brand Name: Jean Julien
- Varietal: Cabernet Sauvignon
- ABV: 13.00%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: No
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Blackcurrant - Pepper - Structured
- Closure Type: Screw Cap
- Food Match: Fish and seafood
- Colour: Red Wine
This Wine Is A French Country Wine - This Is An Area In Southern France With Varied Vineyards. It Ranges From Marseille, Around The Mediterranean Coast Of The South Of France To The Spanish Border And Incorporates Both Languedoc And Roussillon Regions. Most Of Our French House Wines Are Sourced From Here. The Climate Makes For Excellent Quality Wines At Very Reasonable Prices And More Often Than Not, Exclusive To The On-Trade Too. Try Our Jean Julien Varietal Range For Great Tasting, Excellent Value Wines.