Deakin Estate Artisan's Blend Shiraz Viognier 75cl Australian Red Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Full of fruit but with all the spiciness of a Christmas pudding. Mulberries, plums, orange marmalade and cinnamon. Fruit driven yet with a savoury finish.
- Awards: y
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: Yes
- Region of Origin: Australia
- Brand Name: Deakin Estate Artisan's Blend
- Varietal: Shiraz
- ABV: 13.50%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: ££ - Standard
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Fruity - Aromatic - Cinnamon
- Closure Type: Screw Cap
- Food Match: Soft and spicy partner for beef and chicken dishes with spicy, tangy or fruity sauces.
- Colour: Red Wine
Named After A Former Australian Prime Minister Who Oversaw The Transformation Of Victoria’S Murray River Region From Arid, Near Desert Land, Into A Major Agricultural Region.