Deakin Estate Artisan's Blend Semillon Sauvignon 75cl Australian White Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Lifted and aromatic notes of kiwi fruit balanced with subtle herbaceous characters. Fresh and fruity with kiwifruit and citrus flavours and a savoury finish.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: Yes
- Region of Origin: Australia
- Brand Name: Deakin Estate Artisan's Blend
- Varietal: Blend
- ABV: 11.50%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: ££ - Standard
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Fresh - Tropical - Citrus
- Closure Type: Screw Cap
- Food Match: Zesty and zippy, a refreshing partner for salads, chicken and fish dishes
- Colour: White Wine
Named After A Former Australian Prime Minister Who Oversaw The Transformation Of Victoria’S Murray River Region From Arid, Near Desert Land, Into A Major Agricultural Region.