Flying Zebra Chenin Blanc 75cl South African White Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Lemon and lime aromas are abundant. A clean, lively wine with nuances of nutmeg and cloves. Well balanced and elegant with weight and good structure.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: Yes
- Region of Origin: South Africa
- Brand Name: Flying Zebra
- Varietal: Chenin Blanc
- ABV: 12.50%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: No
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Lemon - Lime - Refreshing
- Closure Type: Screw Cap
- Food Match: shellfish, grilled sardines or lemon and herb roast chicken
- Colour: White Wine
Exclusive To Molson Coors . A Modern Fresh Approach To Winemaking Is Typified In The Excellent Value That Flying Zebra Represents. Great Quality At Affordable Prices.