Flying Zebra Dry Red 75cl South African Red Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Beautiful ruby red in colour and aromas of black berries on the nose. These are also found on the palate, along with notes of plum, cherry and almond.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: Yes
- Region of Origin: South Africa
- Brand Name: Flying Zebra
- Varietal: Dry Red
- ABV: 12.50%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: No
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Blackberry - Fruity - Balanced
- Closure Type: Screw Cap
- Food Match: beef stew or Fettucine with a sauce of shredded veal and mixed vegetables
- Colour: Red Wine
Exclusive To Molson Coors . A Modern Fresh Approach To Winemaking Is Typified In The Excellent Value That Flying Zebra Represents. Great Quality At Affordable Prices.