Flying Zebra Rosé 75cl South African Rosé Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: It is a brilliant and clear wine, pale pink in colour. The nose is fruity, the palate juicy and refreshing with pomegranate and berry fruit flavours.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: Yes
- Region of Origin: South Africa
- Brand Name: Flying Zebra
- Varietal: Rosé
- ABV: 11.50%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: No
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Berries - Juicy - Refreshing
- Closure Type: Screw Cap
- Food Match: great with food like fish tacos and Sushi
- Colour: Rosé Wine
Exclusive To Molson Coors . A Modern Fresh Approach To Winemaking Is Typified In The Excellent Value That Flying Zebra Represents. Great Quality At Affordable Prices.