Flying Zebra Dry White 75cl South African White Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Crispy and fresh, this dry wine offers notes of pear, mineral and lemon. Nice chiselled finish sports lacy minerality and lush fruitiness.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: Yes
- Region of Origin: South Africa
- Brand Name: Flying Zebra
- Varietal: Dry White
- ABV: 12.50%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: No
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Pear - Fresh - Crisp
- Closure Type: Screw Cap
- Food Match: resh crab salad with watercress dressing
- Colour: White Wine
Exclusive To Molson Coors . A Modern Fresh Approach To Winemaking Is Typified In The Excellent Value That Flying Zebra Represents. Great Quality At Affordable Prices.