Tall Horse Sauvignon Blanc 75cl Bottle
- Tasting Notes: A perfumed nose with expressive grassy, tropical fruit aromas and well rounded pineapple, gooseberry and citrus flavours on the palate with a zesty finish.
- Awards: y
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: South Africa
- Brand Name: Tall Horse
- Varietal: Sauvignon Blanc
- ABV: 12.50%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: ££ - Standard
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Zesty - Citrus - Tropical
- Closure Type: Screw Cap
- Food Match: Tall Horse goes with anything and anything goes with Tall Horse!
- Colour: White Wine
- Alternative Size: 750ml
In 1824, The Sultan Of Egypt Presented The King Of France With A Giraffe As A Diplomatic Gift. Nicknamed Tall Horse, It Was Its Elegance And Grace That Inspired The Creation Of These Wines.