Domaine Des Vieux Pruniers Sancerre 75cl Loire White Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: The nose is clean and fresh with lemon and leafy green aromas. The palate is full of citrus and mineral fruits leading into the dry, crisp, lengthy finish.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: Loire
- Brand Name: Domaine Des Vieux Pruniers
- Varietal: Sancerre
- ABV: 13.00%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: £££ - Premium
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Green - Citrus - Gooseberry
- Closure Type: Screw Cap
- Food Match: Dry and Aromatic Whites
- Colour: White Wine
This Wine Is From The Loire Region In France - This Region Arguably Produces The Largest Number Of Wine Styles. The Width Of The Land Area Results In An Array Of Differing Climatic Conditions And Soils Supporting The Production Of Many Grape Varieties. The Western Most Point, On The Coast, Is Called The Nantais Where Muscadet Comes From. At The Eastern Most Point Are The Central Vineyards, Where The Famous Communes Of Pouilly-Fumé And Sancerre Face Each Other Across The River. Here Sauvignon Blanc Rules And Would Suit Those Looking For Largely High Quality Dry Whites.