Domaine Jean-Michel Gaunoux Pommard Les Perrieres 75cl Burgundy Red Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Vibrantly bright, with a touch of mahogany. The nose is complex with red berry fruits and hints of spices. The palate is medium bodied, soft, juicy and lengthy.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: Burgundy
- Brand Name: Domaine Jean-Michel Gaunoux
- Varietal: Pinot Noir
- ABV: 13.00%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: £££ - Premium
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Complex - Spicy - Berries
- Closure Type: Vinolock
- Food Match: Spicy Reds
- Colour: Red Wine
This Wine Is From The Burgundy Region Of France - Burgundy Is A Large And Diverse Region With Many Different Wine Styles. In The Cooler Northern Part Is The Town Of Chablis Where Crisp, Minerally Wines, Made From 100% Chardonnay Are Produced. Further South – The Côte D’Or – Is Where Some Of The Finest Wines In Burgundy, If Not The World, Are Made. The Whites Are 100% Chardonnay And Aged In High Quality French Oak Barrels To Give Great Concentration And Complexity. Famous Villages Include Meursault And Puligny Montrachet. The Reds Are 100% Pinot Noir And Have Great Finesse And Elegance; Famous Villages Include Gevrey Chambertin And Pommard. Further South Is The Slightly Warmer Sub-Region Of Mâconnais Where Chardonnay Rules With Pouilly-Fuissé Being The Most Famous Premium Wine From This Region.