Louis Tete Brouilly 75cl Beaujolais Red Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Full bodied yet juicy Beaujolais, loaded with ripe red fruit character and aromas of crushed strawberries and forest fruits.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: Beaujolais
- Brand Name: Louis Tete
- Varietal: Brouilly
- ABV: 12.50%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: £££ - Premium
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Juicy - Strawberry - Forest Fruits
- Closure Type: Vinolock
- Food Match: Juicy Reds
- Colour: Red Wine
This Wine Is From The Beaujolais Region Of France- South Of The Mâconnais Is Beaujolais, A Region Famed For The Production Of Light-Bodied, Fresh And Fruity Wines Made From The Gamay Grape. The Wines Range In Quality From Straight Beaujolais To Those Produced In Ten Specific Villages Referred To As “Crus”. Examples Of These Villages And Well-Known Wines Are Fleurie And Brouilly.