Veuve Clicquot Rosé Non Vintage Champagne 75cl French Bottle
- Tasting Notes: APPEARANCE Pink with warm copper tones. AROMA Generous and elegant on the nose, aromas of fresh, red fruit give way to notes of biscuit and sweet pastries, with a subtle hint of almond and apricot. TASTE Powerful and well balanced, Veuve Clicquot Rosé finishes with an elegant taste of red berries on the palate.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: France
- Brand Name: Veuve Clicquot
- Varietal: Rosé NV
- ABV: 12.50%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: £££ - Premium
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Raspberry - Forest Fruit - Delicious
- Closure Type: Natural Cork
- Food Match: Tuna sashimi, ham, red fruits salad, pata negra, shrimp, smoked salmon, duck.
- Colour: Champagne
Veuve Clicquot was the first House to create a Rosé Champagne. It combines elegance and flair, with a bright pink colour and a fruity harmonious sensation on the palate.