Ardbeg 10 Year Old Islay Single Malt Scotch Whisky 70cl Bottle
- Tasting Notes: AROMA A burst of peat, infused with lemon and lime wrapped in dark chocolate, is followed by notes of menthol and black pepper. TASTE A veritable explosion of flavours includes lime juice, black pepper and cinnamon-spiced toffee, which precede smooth buttermilk, ripe bananas and currants.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: Great Britain
- ABV: 46.00%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: £££ - Premium
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 70cl
- Closure Type: Natural Cork
Ardbeg Ten Years Old is the peatiest, smokiest, most complex single malt of them all. Yet it does not flaunt the peat; delivering a natural sweetness and perfect balance.