Cloudy Bay Pinot Noir 75cl New Zealand Red Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: APPEARANCE A dark red with hints of purple. AROMA Deeply aromatic, the 2016 vintage reveals notes of Morello cherry, dark chocolate and bramble on the nose. TASTE After some time in the glass, this wine will open up to reveal delicate florals, subtle spice and concentrated plum notes. Fine, silky tannins, an elegant structure and a very subtle smokiness add to its complexity.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: New Zealand
- Brand Name: Cloudy Bay
- Varietal: Pinot Noir
- ABV: 13.60%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: £££ - Premium
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Spicy - Cherry - Toasty
- Closure Type: Screw Cap
- Food Match: Prosciutto on ciabatta bread and Furneaux Double cream with walnuts.
- Colour: Red Wine
From the finest vineyards in Marlborough, Cloudy Bay Pinot Noir is opulent and aromatic. A silky palate, layers of dark red fruits, savoury dried herbs, delicious toasty oak. Cropped at very low levels from some of the finest vineyard sites in Marlborough.