Andes Peaks Merlot 75cl Chilean Red Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: A medium bodied wine which has a blackberry and plum aroma and fruity herbaceous palate.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: Chile
- Brand Name: Andes Peak
- Varietal: Merlot
- ABV: 13.00%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: ££ - Standard
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Blackberry - Plum - Herby
- Closure Type: Screw Cap
- Food Match: This wine is ideal with lean red meats as well as white meats with lightly seasoned sauces, fresh and ripe cheeses, vegetable dishes, and pastas. Andes Peaks Wine Range Offers Real Excellence In Chilean Wines.
- Colour: Red Wine
The Andes Peaks Wine Range Offers Real Excellence In Chilean Wines.