Andes Peaks Sauvignon Blanc 75cl Chilean White Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: A medium bodied, soft and round wine, displaying a lovely pepper and berry nose and palate.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: Chile
- Brand Name: Andes Peak
- Varietal: Sauvignon Blanc
- ABV: 13.00%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: ££ - Standard
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Zingy - Complex - Citrus
- Closure Type: Screw Cap
- Food Match: The wine’s vibrant acidity pairs very well with shellfish-based dishes such as carpaccio, ceviche, soups and chowders, etc., as well as delicate white fish, such as sole and hake. It also makes a fine aperitif with mild cheeses, fresh fruits, and nuts.
- Colour: White Wine
The Andes Peaks Wine Range Offers Real Excellence In Chilean Wines.