Laroche Chablis 75cl Burgundy White Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Brilliant yellow colour. Crisp, fresh and mineral aromas. Refreshing, smooth and harmonious with notes of apple and pear.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: Burgundy
- Brand Name: Laroche
- Varietal: Chardonnay
- ABV: 12.50%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: £££ - Premium
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Youthful - Fresh - Harmonious
- Closure Type: Screw Cap
- Food Match: Enjoy it as an aperitif or with prawns and watercress salad, japanese food or oysters
- Colour: White Wine
This Wine Is From The Burgundy Region Of France - Burgundy Is A Large And Diverse Region With Many Different Wine Styles. In The Cooler Northern Part Is The Town Of Chablis Where Crisp, Minerally Wines, Made From 100% Chardonnay Are Produced. Further South – The Côte D’Or – Is Where Some Of The Finest Wines In Burgundy, If Not The World, Are Made. The Whites Are 100% Chardonnay And Aged In High Quality French Oak Barrels To Give Great Concentration And Complexity. Famous Villages Include Meursault And Puligny Montrachet. The Reds Are 100% Pinot Noir And Have Great Finesse And Elegance; Famous Villages Include Gevrey Chambertin And Pommard. Further South Is The Slightly Warmer Sub-Region Of Mâconnais Where Chardonnay Rules With Pouilly-Fuissé Being The Most Famous Premium Wine From This Region.