Babich Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 75cl Bottle
- Tasting Notes: The wine has a lifted and pungent bouquet, with passion fruit and pineapple. The full palate is powerful and rich, with flavours of gooseberry and pear.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: Marlborough, New Zealand
- Brand Name: Babich
- Varietal: Black Label Sauvignon Blanc
- ABV: 12.50%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: ££ - Standard
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Zingy - Gooseberry - Tropical
- Closure Type: Screw Cap
- Food Match: This award winning wine can be enjoyed with a variety of food. Serve with veal, seafood (brilliant with oysters) or a chicken dish, such as a mild chicken korma with crispy poppadums.
- Colour: White Wine
- Alternative Size: 750ml
Proudly Family Owned And Operated Babich Wines Since 1916. Producing Great Wines From New Zealand'S Finest Wine Regions.