Babich Pinot Noir 75cl Marlborough New Zealand Red Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: The bouquet is a mix of strawberry and plum, with savoury notes. Berries and earth are on the palate with a touch of spice, combining with textured tannins.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: Marlborough, New Zealand
- Brand Name: Babich
- Varietal: East Coast Pinot Noir
- ABV: 12.50%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: ££ - Standard
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Blackcurrant - Raspberry - Cherry
- Closure Type: Screw Cap
- Food Match: It goes well with a stir-fry of cubed lamb and eggplant, also makes a good partner for a steak and mushroom pie.
- Colour: Red Wine
Proudly Family Owned And Operated Babich Wines Since 1916. Producing Great Wines From New Zealand's Finest Wine Regions.