Gremillet Brut Selection Non Vintage Champagne 75cl French Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Fresh floral aromas mixed with toasty yeast overtones, balanced by richer fruit and classic baked biscuit flavours with a crisp citrus finish.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: France
- Brand Name: Gremillet
- Varietal: Brut Selection NV
- ABV: 12.50%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: No
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Citrus - Toasty - Crisp
- Closure Type: Natural Cork
- Food Match: Gremillet is a delicious aperitif style Champagne which goes very nicely well chilled on its own of course (but not on your own - this is the sociable drink par excellence after all!). It is also recommended with light nibbles, salads and simple fish dishes.
- Colour: Champagne
Gremillet Estate Which Comprises 33 Hectares Of Vineyards And Is Situated In A Small Village 45 Kilometres From Troyes, The Historic Capital Of Champagne.