Moët & Chandon Brut Rosé Impérial Non Vintage Champagne 75cl French Bottle
- Tasting Notes: APPEARANCE Pink, with amber highlights. AROMA A lively bouquet of wild strawberry, raspberry and cherry reveals rose and a slight hint of pepper. TASTE Suppleness combines with firmness and a lingering freshness. This champagne is dry, with flavours of strawberries, raspberries, redcurrants, peach and a subtle note of eucalyptus coming forward.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: France
- Brand Name: Moët & Chandon
- Varietal: Brut Rosé Impérial NV
- ABV: 12.00%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: ££ - Standard
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Redcurrant - Expressive - Strawberry
- Closure Type: Natural Cork
- Food Match: Beef carpaccio done in olive oil and ground pepper . Fried mullet fi lets in a coriander emulsion . Ratatouille of fresh vegetables . Red summer fruit salad and mint leave
- Colour: Champagne
Spontaneous, radiant and enticing, Moët & Chandon Rosé Impérial combines elegance and flair. Pink and juicy with the persistent intensity of red fruits. Moët & Chandon has been associated with the sparkle of Success and Glamour since the house was founded in 1743. These values are expressed with Grandeur and generosity, a unique positioning on the market. A perfect gift. Enhances any celebration or special occasion.