Laroche Chablis Premier Cru Vaudevey 75cl Burgundy White Wine Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Aromas of flint stone and butter. Crisp and abrupt in the mouth with a delicate, complexity and a finish reminding us of the stony vineyards.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: Burgundy
- Brand Name: Laroche
- Varietal: Chardonnay
- ABV: 12.50%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: £££ - Premium
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Classic - Intense - Complex
- Closure Type: Natural Cork
- Food Match: Lobster, king crab, fish with sauce hollandaise, mild goat cheese
- Colour: White Wine
This Wine Is From The Burgundy Region Of France - Burgundy Is A Large And Diverse Region With Many Different Wine Styles. In The Cooler Northern Part Is The Town Of Chablis Where Crisp, Minerally Wines, Made From 100% Chardonnay Are Produced. Further South – The Côte D’Or – Is Where Some Of The Finest Wines In Burgundy, If Not The World, Are Made. The Whites Are 100% Chardonnay And Aged In High Quality French Oak Barrels To Give Great Concentration And Complexity. Famous Villages Include Meursault And Puligny Montrachet. The Reds Are 100% Pinot Noir And Have Great Finesse And Elegance; Famous Villages Include Gevrey Chambertin And Pommard. Further South Is The Slightly Warmer Sub-Region Of Mâconnais Where Chardonnay Rules With Pouilly-Fuissé Being The Most Famous Premium Wine From This Region.