Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Non Vintage Champagne 75cl French Bottle
- Tasting Notes: APPEARANCE Tiny bubbles permeate the bright, golden-yellow Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label in the glass. AROMA On the nose, aromas of peaches and raisins reflect the grape varietals, while the ageing process results in notes of vanilla and toasted brioche. TASTE Fresh and full-bodied, Yellow Label Brut is well structured, with a robust acidity and a streak of minerality.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: France
- Brand Name: Veuve Clicquot
- Varietal: Yellow Label NV
- ABV: 12.00%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: ££ - Standard
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Fresh - Fruity - Elegant
- Closure Type: Natural Cork
- Food Match: Aperitif, seafood, fish tartar, duck, blinis, shrimps, parmesan, Comté cheese, fish
- Colour: Champagne
"Only one quality, the finest" is the motto of Veuve Clicquot. A symphony of fruitiness, Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label has a perfect balance between forcefulness and finesse.