Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial Non Vintage Champagne 12 X 37.5cl Single Serve Bottle
- Tasting Notes: APPEARANCE Golden yellow with glimmers of green. AROMA Crisp green apple and lemon notes give way to white blossoms and stony minerality. Toasted cashew and brioche aromas add complexity and a vanilla-rich elegance. TASTE Sumptuous pear, white peach and apple flavours are followed by refreshing bubbles that soften to reveal citrus fruit and gooseberry.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: France
- Brand Name: Moët & Chandon
- Varietal: Brut Impérial NV
- ABV: 12.00%
- Case Quantity: 12
- Price Guide: ££ - Standard
- Pack Format: Single-Serve Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 37.5cl
- 3 Word Taste: Toasty - Biscuity - Apple
- Closure Type: Natural Cork
- Food Match: Moët Impérial can be served throughout the meal, from aperitif to dessert and pairs perfectly with: - sushi - scallops - oysters - white fish - white meats (such as roasted free range chicken au jus with fines herbs) - white fruits (such as a white peach tart served with a light, white chocolate cream)
- Colour: Champagne
Sure to give any celebration a sense of style, Moët Impérial – first created in 1869 – is distinguished by its vibrancy, seductiveness and elegance. A truly iconic champagne.Moët Impérial is created in the heart of Champagne from more than 100 wines (of which 20-30% are reserve) carefully selected to enhance the champagne’s complexity and constancy. Moët & Chandon has been associated with the sparkle of Success and Glamour since the house was founded in 1743. These values are expressed with Grandeur and generosity, a unique positioning on the market. A perfect gift. Enhances any celebration or special occasion.