Veuve Clicquot Vintage 2018 Champagne 75cl French Bottle
- Tasting Notes: APPEARANCE A clear and brilliant gold. AROMA Notes of citrus fruit, peach and apricot are enriched by delicate, warm aromas of sweet pastries. TASTE Flavours of candied lemon and dried apricots are complemented by toasted notes developed during the champagne’s time in oak vats.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: France
- Brand Name: Veuve Clicquot
- Varietal: Vintage Reserve
- ABV: 12.00%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: £££ - Premium
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Rich - Flavoursome - Apple
- Closure Type: Natural Cork
- Food Match: Aperitif, 12 months aged Comte cheese, truffled leeks, fillet of quail, parmesan biscuits, tataki of farm-reared veal.
- Colour: Champagne
Veuve Clicquot Vintage 2008, made of the best grapes of 2008, is the House's 65th Vintage. With hints of dried fruits, it's the perfect combination of freshness and f