Bollinger Special Cuvée Non Vintage Champagne 75cl French Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Bollinger is one of the oldest family houses still in existence in Champagne, their methods have little changed and their wines are still outstanding.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: France
- Brand Name: Bollinger
- Varietal: Special Cuvée NV
- ABV: 12.00%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: £££ - Premium
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Rich - Biscuity - Toasty
- Closure Type: Vinolock
- Food Match: Aperitif or sushi
- Colour: Champagne
Regarded As One Of The Finest Family Owned Champagne Houses. Bollinger Is One Of A Few Family Owned Champagne Houses - Based In The Small Town Of A˙ - In The Heart Of Grand Cru Pinot Noir. Special Cuvée Is A Blend Of 2 Vintages And A Selection Of Reserve Wines.