Smirnoff Black Small Batch Vodka 70cl Bottle
- Product Substitution: Smirnoff Red Label Vodka (70cl), Smirnoff Red Label Vodka (1.5L), Smirnoff Red Label Vodka (3L), Smirnoff Vodka Export Strength
- Tasting Notes: Crafted in Small batches for a rounded, mellow smoothness
- Awards: The qualities of Smirnoff Black are recognised. Smirnoff Black was awarded twice (in 2007 and 2009) bronze medal in San Francisco Spirits Competition.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: Great Britain
- ABV: 40.00%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: ££ - Standard
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 70cl
Smirnoff Black Small Batch Vodka is a traditional vodka which is made by expert distillers in small batches using a 150-year-old copper pot-still. The pot-still accentuates desirable vodka characteristics and preserves the character of the original grain spirit. Distillation is followed by a single charcoal filtration, which ensures its purity without stripping the vodka of its unique taste profile. The end product is a pure, smooth vodka which is not only excellent to sip neat, but also delicious in cocktails. Awarded bronze medal in the London International Wine & Spirit Competition in 2010, it has been described as a stylish and indulgent vodka. Smirnoff Black Small Batch Vodka is a great choice for both vodka connoisseurs and those looking for a new taste experience.