Hennessy XO Cognac 70cl Bottle
- Tasting Notes: APPEARANCE A deep and intense amber with glimpses of mahogany, X.O is notably darker than the rest of our collection. AROMA Scents of candied fruit combine with a subtle, lightly spicy nose, giving X.O its unmistakable aroma. TASTE X.O has a powerful, albeit soft, tonality, with hints of cocoa and a warm, fruity presence, followed by a tremendous length.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: France
- ABV: 40.00%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: ££££ - Super Premium
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 70cl
- Closure Type: Natural Cork
- Food Match: Pair with light fish and vegetable dishes
The emblematic icon of the House, Hennessy X.O remains unchanged since its creation in 1870, but never ceases to surprise and reveal its rich and robust character.