Lanson Black Label Non Vintage Champagne 75cl French Bottle
- Tasting Notes: Springtime scents, together with hints of toast and honey. Bouquets of ripe fruits and citrus fruits produce a light and round champagne. The finish is persistent and elegant.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: France
- Brand Name: Lanson
- Varietal: Black Label NV
- ABV: 12.50%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: ££ - Standard
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Crisp - Apple - Refreshing
- Closure Type: Natural Cork
- Food Match: Great as an aperitif, seafood, salted almonds
- Colour: Champagne
Champagne Lanson Is A Prestigious Grande Marque Built On Heritage, Tradition And Absolute Quality. These Champagnes Are Unique In Taste As Since 1760 None Have Gone Through Malolactic Fermentation, Making The Range Mouth-Wateringly Crisp, Fresh And Elegant With Exceptional Purity Of Fruit.