Mercier Brut Rosé Rosé Non Vintage Champagne 75cl French Bottle
- Tasting Notes: APPEARANCE Pink with coppery highlights. AROMA The bouquet is filled with fruity aromas of wild red berries. TASTE Although the champagne is dry, the first impression is of a sweet suppleness, which soon develops into a fruitiness imparted by the prominence of pinot noir. This champagne is at once mellow and refreshing.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: France
- Brand Name: Mercier
- Varietal: Rosé NV
- ABV: 12.00%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: ££ - Standard
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Strawberry - Blackberry - Refreshing
- Closure Type: Natural Cork
- Food Match: Brut Rosé is a clean wine with great finesse which is ideal as an aperitif or to accompany a salmon, a rack of lamb or a light dessert like redcurrant soup
- Colour: Champagne
A salmon pink-coloured Brut Rosé with lively, instant fresh aromas and a consistent style. True to the traditional methods of Champagne, it reveals a fruity, lively character.