Mercier Brut Brut Non Vintage Champagne 75cl French Bottle
- Tasting Notes: APPEARANCE Bright yellow. AROMA On the nose, strong notes of white grapes are mixed with characteristic aromas of fresh bread. TASTE Owing to the high proportion of pinot noir and meunier in the blend, flavours of apples and ripe pears expand in a delightfully fresh finish.
- Exclusive To Molson Coors: No
- Region of Origin: France
- Brand Name: Mercier
- Varietal: Brut NV
- ABV: 12.00%
- Case Quantity: 6
- Price Guide: ££ - Standard
- Pack Format: Non-Returnable Bottle
- Size: 75cl
- 3 Word Taste: Apple - Pear - Bready
- Closure Type: Natural Cork
- Food Match: The conviviality of Mercier Brut makes it perfect as an aperitif, but it can easily be paired with dishes like oyster gratins, lime sea breams or herbed cheese strainers.
- Colour: Champagne
The Brut Cuvée, reference of the House Mercier style expresses liveliness, fresh aromas and intense fruity notes, with flavours of apple and pears. Perfect as an aperitif.